At times like now, most investors especially those who are new and inexperience; or even those who have already taken some gains earlier are in a predicament not easy to rid off. If you are serious investors with little experience, your brain might now be functioning like a washing machine, round and round with all the unanswered questions:-
- Dare I invest further?
- If I dare, what shall I invest in?
- Do I invest in gold, stock, share, bond, trust fund or commodities?
- If recession is settling in, how long will it last?
- Can inflation kill the economy?
- What is affected, who will be affected?
- What is the domino effect?
- Fuel hike …. affects daily commodities …. affects interest rate
Don’t even bother to think that anyone can give you a perfect answer; not even God.
For the right answers, search within, you should know yourself well and you just need to re-ask yourself some of these questions:-
- What is my risk factor?
- Is it worth all the stress you are getting?
- Do you want to go on taking the risk?
- Can you afford to invest long term?
- How is your “gut” feeling right now?
- How much profit shall I settle for?
- How much loss (percentage and money wise) am I willing to take?
Frankly, investing is very personal. You and only you will be able to give you good advice. Use your logic.